Saturday 28 May 2011

Company 6, Wayne McGregor Random Dance and London Youth Clubs. "What I enjoyed the most" quotes

Raheem: The thing I enjoyed the most was dancing our duets.

Photo: Gigi Giannella


Shanice: The best things were the learning the dance routines and making new friends.

Hannah: I love the costumes.

Emma: I enjoyed learning the dance and meeting new people.

Photo: Gigi Giannella


Carta: I enjoyed learning lots of new things.

Elodie: I enjoyed doing the warm ups and the finale!!

Lydia: I love the costumes, they look really good.


Photo: Gigi Giannella


Rachel: I find that the costumes suit the dance style and the piece. The whole project has given me the opportunity to meet new friends and the chance to think about a future in the dance business. It is so AWESOME!!


Photo: Gigi Giannella

Kezia: I love the costumes, they look really good and suit the dance style. I also loved the warm up.

No comments:

Post a Comment